Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Usher Raymond Becomes a Boxer

Usher Shows off his Fab Ab
R&B star Usher will be starring as boxing legend, Sugar Ray Leonard in a new film about the athlete called Hands of Stone. He told BBC "I'm in preparation for a very incredible role.  If you guys see me running around London, that's what it is." He also revealed, "I'm doing (the film) while working on this album." He also spoke about working with Adele.
Usher confirmed that the collaboration between him and Adele is only at the "rumour" stage - although he would like to do it. He told Kiss FM: "It's a rumour now - but I would love to work with her. I think she's incredible as a vocalist and in terms of an artist."

"The artist that I think really keeps the integrity of the soul in the music - I think she does it. We haven't spoken and I haven't spoken to her people."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone - They do not reflect or represent the views of Versatile Scoop!