Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sharon Osbourne Regrets Quitting X Factor

Sharon Osbourne looking Scary and Dannii looking Scared
Sharon Osbourne left the hit talent show in 2008 after a few personality clash with fellow judge, Dannii Minogue. Sharon was once asked about her relationship with Dannii, to which she replied "I DIDN'T hate her because hatred is very close to love. And takes a lot of emotion, and I don't have time for her. She is like an insect, a mosquito that won't go away."
The ever so fiery Sharon has spoken out and revealed "It was a dumb move, but emotionally right. It was a huge show, it paid so well, so much came from it. But I wasn't happy, so I walked away with dignity."

The music manager continued "Simon (Cowell) always ends up firing someone. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. He always wants someone young and perky-t*tted sat next to him."

In the past UK's ITV bosses offered Ozzzy's wife to a chance return to the hit show, but she declined. Sharon ruled out any chance of an X factor comeback. She said "Simon wouldn't let them and I don't give a sh*t because I can go, f*ck you."
Sharon intimidating Dannii?
When X-Factor won an NTA Award

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone - They do not reflect or represent the views of Versatile Scoop!