Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nicki Minaj Drake and Tyga on Magazine Covers

ALLURE April 2012 Issue
Dressed in frills, ruffles and tulle, Nicki Minaj's ALLURE magazine cover has been floating about for weeks in a less distinct presentation, but now the higher quality pic has been released. The MAC representative showed off her extensive colorful wig,  famous boobage and her favorite pink lipstick by mac - She also revealed her plans to de-throne Jay-z.

On exercising: “I’m naturally petite, but I definitely struggle with keeping those extra pounds off. And I hate working out. I can’t stand being on a treadmill. That mentally irks me. When I need to lose a few, I just cut out sugar and starch.”


On appeals to audience as young as 8 year olds: "I think as far as the younger demo is concerned, I play dress-up. I also can put on a very cartoonish voice. So sometimes children may not know what I’m saying, but they like the sound of it, and they think I sound like some weird character.”

On dethroning Jay-Z: “I never thought about music as just being the end-all, be-all. I always looked at it like a business, something that I could create an empire out of…. I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. He said, ‘Congratulations on all your success.’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m coming for you. I’m coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul.’”

Nicki Minaj - ALLURE April 2012
DRAKE
Drake looking Dapper
Young Money Rapper, Drake is gracing the cover of GQ’s first ever-Style Bible issue. Drake scrubbed up awfully well in his smart suit, accompanying silver a tie and shiny shoes, he looks every bit the million dollars that the outfit probably cost!


In the interview for the mens magazine, Drizzy discusses his experiences with the ladies, saying, "There's just a time where it was like, just getting pu**y. Where I was in that sort of 'I'm young, 'I'm going to disconnect from my emotions and just do what everyone else tells me I should do and just be a rapper and have my fun,' And for me as a person, it just doesn't work. I just need something else. “The seconds after a man reaches climax, that’s like the realest moment of your life. If I don’t want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there’s something wrong"

TYGA
Tyga & Blac Chyna
YMCMB rapper, Tyga and Blac Chyna, his pierced dimpled girlfriend are heating things up in the latest issue of Urban Ink Magazine. The Rack City star posed topless to show off his tattooed chest and arm. While his girlfriend rocked a black swimsuit. The issues hits stands on March 13th and includes some comments about how they first met, as well as the meaning of their tattoos. 
Urban Ink 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone - They do not reflect or represent the views of Versatile Scoop!