Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Tupac - Continue to Rest in Peace



I don't even know where to start without sounding like a broken record! Every time I hear his songs I get emotional, wishing he was still here, and I imagine what hip-hop would be like if he was still alive. I love his lyrics, his bald head, the way he tied his bandana, his swagger, his stylish bounce when he walked, his eye - the different looks he gave for different reasons, his love for his mother, his way with words, I could go on, and on, and on but I'll just let you enjoy his music instead. More of Pac's songs when you continue


End of Time


Dear Mama


Ghetto Gospel


Hit 'em up ft The Outlawz

California Love ft Dr Dre

Do for Love

I ain't Mad at


Keep your Head Up

Gangsta Party ft Snoop Dogg

Hail Mary ft The Outlawz


tupac
Rest in Peace Tupac Amaru Shakur
You'll be forever missed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone - They do not reflect or represent the views of Versatile Scoop!