Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Rihanna: I want to be Whitney Houston!

Rihanna / Whitney Houston
“That would be something that I would have to give my entire life to do because I would want to really pull it off,” she told The Press Association. “That’s a huge, huge role and whoever does it has to do a good job.”

“My first song that I remember falling in love with was a Whitney Houston's song ‘I Will Always Love You,’” RiRi continued. “It was really inspiring and it made me develop a passion for music, so really she’s partly responsible for me being here in this industry.”

This article is actually old, I just discovered it in my draft and decided to publish it as oppose to deleting it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone - They do not reflect or represent the views of Versatile Scoop!