|David Beckham Looking Hot!|
1. Change your diet, reduce your calorie consumption to 13 times your body weight and spread it out over 5 to 6 meals a day. This increased metabolic state will keep you burning fat all day and all night even while you are resting . You have to eliminate simple sugars and saturated fats and learn to eat healthy foods like carbohydrates that have a low glycemic level. It is also important to consume high quality lean protein at least 6 times a day. The rule of thumb is to only take in 30 grams of protein at any one time because your body will have a difficult time assimilating anymore than that. Your muscles must have plenty of water to hydrate and lubricate your joints so make sure you drink plenty. It’s all about the diet.
2. Try doing resistance moves that don’t require equipment: push-ups for your upper body, crunches for your abs, and the invisible chair for your legs and butt (squat with your back against a wall; hold the position for up to two minutes). For a 20-minute workout that combines strength, stretching and cardiovascular training.
3. Wash something thoroughly once a week, a floor, a couple of windows, the shower stall, bathroom tile, or your car. A 150-pound person who dons rubber gloves and exerts some elbow grease will burn about four calories for every minute spent cleaning, says Blake. Scrub for 30 minutes and you could work off approximately 120 calories, the same number in a half-cup of vanilla frozen yogurt. And your surroundings will sparkle.
4. Start doing your cardio workouts differently. No need to keep doing the ancient techniques of doing cardio for 60 minutes using moderate intensity. In order to get the most out of your cardio workouts and to minimize the muscle loss associated with a fat burning routine you need to focus on shorter and higher intensity cardio workouts. Stop doing the elliptical machine and start doing some wind sprints, have you ever seen a skinny sprinter? This is a great way to enhance your metabolism and continue burning fat while you are resting.
5. Clean your closet of the “fat” clothes. Once you’ve reached your target weight, throw out or give away every piece of clothing that doesn’t fit. The idea of having to buy a whole new wardrobe if you gain the weight back will serve as a strong incentive to maintain your new figure.
6. Exercise / Walk for 45 minutes a day. The reason we’re suggesting 45 minutes instead of the typical 30 is that a Duke University study found that while 30 minutes of daily walking is enough to prevent weight gain in most relatively sedentary people, exercise beyond 30 minutes results in weight and fat loss. Burning an additional 300 calories a day with three miles of brisk walking (45 minutes should do it) could help you lose 30 pounds in a year without even changing how much you’re eating.
Good Luck guys - Feel free to share your pictures with us, when you're happy with the results. We might post a before and after article on you! ☺