Friday, March 30, 2012

Sir Elton John: I was bullied when I found Fame

Sir Elton John
Sir Elton John has opened up about the days he was mentally and physically bullied after finding fame. The 65-years-old said he was "hit by people in certain relationships" but he did not name his attackers. He added "It was about control and their being able to keep me under their thumb.I was a perfect candidate for it.
Even though I was famous and a big deal, it doesn't matter - it's who you are underneath that. I was always kind of shy and intimidated. One was violent and the other two were mentally violent."

The father of one is now worried that his son, Zachary will also be targeted because of his gay parents. The music legend said: "I know, by being two same sex parents, that when my boy goes to school he's probably going to have some people saying, 'Er, you don't have a mummy'."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone - They do not reflect or represent the views of Versatile Scoop!