Sunday, March 11, 2012

RayJ Speaks on Whitney Houston - Video

A very Emotional RayJ at Charity Event
RayJ poured his heart out at the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers In Action charity press conference, which are charities close to his heart. 

The 31-years-old singer, who has be rumored to be Houston's toy-boy in the past said, "I miss my friend, I really do. I'm really hurting. I'm really emotional right now, I really don't know what to say. 

It's just such a tough time for me. I've been through a lot in these past 2 weeks. I may have to look at life in a whole different way."


Whitney Houston past away last month. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone - They do not reflect or represent the views of Versatile Scoop!